Blubrry WordPress Podcast Plugin
There’s little doubt that Blubrry’s Podcast plugin for WordPress is a very popular choice. It’s free to use and if you sign up with Blubrry – also free – you can obtain reliable podcast download statistics.
However, as the Blubrry Podcast plugin has gown so it’s complexity has increased. The good news is that once it is set up correctly there is basically nothing more to do – other than create great podcasts.
If you have a WordPress website and want the Blubrry Podcast plugin configured correctly for your site then let me know.
For a fixed fee of $85 I will login to your site, get it all set up and supply a cheat sheet to help you on your way.
Podcast Post Production Services
If you are already recording podcasts and need your audio files polished up, intro music added, exported with ID3 tags, and artwork embedded to the MP3 file, then I can help.
Many people find they enjoy recording their podcast but would rather focus on their business than spend valuable time on post production and writing show notes for their website.
As someone who has worked in broadcasting as a journalist, and been podcasting since 2009, I have a wealth of experience to offer serious podcasters who need high quality post-production work carried out.
Good quality post production can really enhance the overall impression of your podcast by levelling off volume to deliver consistency throughout the recording (and from podcast to podcast), and enhancing the overall sound to make your podcast the best it can be.
How it works
Write to me to say ‘hi’ and let’s discus what you need; whether this is a one-off project or a regular commission. Once we are all agreed the process looks like this:
- You send me your raw file for editing along with your intro music file, adverts to embed, podcast logo, etc via any file sharing service
- Tell me any special instructions in an email with your file download link
- I listen to your raw file and then start work to remove erms, pauses, coughs, and cut out any unwanted sections as specified in your written instructions
- I add a little compression and limiting for that professional sound
- Removing unwanted background noise is an extra service as this can be time consuming
- Show notes / podcast transcription can be written up (at your request) at £2 per audio minute
- Within 24 hours of receiving your raw file the finished podcast and show notes (if requested) will be made available to you via a unique download link
- By default, podcasts are exported Mono at 96kbps (please advise if you require something different)
- Pay by PayPal to access and download your completed podcast
- Rates are £35 per hour of work or part thereof
- Minimum charge is £35
I look forward to answering any of your questions and working with you.
[contact-form-7 id=”89″ title=”Contact form 1″]